If you happen to be looking for a delicious recipe for brownies that does not use eggs, here you go… these are great for someone with an egg allergy or who’s cutting cholesterol but they are also a nice change of pace if you’re just looking for a new flavor. The chocolate glaze puts these over the top and makes you wonder why you ever needed eggs in brownies in the first place.
You might also like our Eggless Pancake Recipe.
Chocolate-Glazed Eggless Brownies
- 1 box box Duncan Hines brownie mix
- 1 very ripe banana mashed
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- Blend together banana, oil, milk and vanilla then add Duncan Hines mix and stir until smooth.
- Bake at 350˚ for 30min. Let cool for 5 mins.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave for 1 min. Mix well and spread evenly over top brownies. Cool in freezer for 15 mins before serving.