I really had no idea it is so easy to make your own guacamole and it’s so much more natural and fresh than buying the stuff. I’ve been meaning to post this for awhile now but have been slacking due to the arrival of some long-awaited warm weather. Now that it’s here, this is my new favorite summer snack!
- 3 avocados diced
- 4 heaping tbsp chunky salsa
- Juice from 2 small limes
- Dash of cumin
- Garlic salt to taste
- Cut avocados in half and twist to separate. Spoon out insides into a bowl.
- Dice the avocados in the bowl, using a sharp knife. Add salsa, garlic salt, cumin and lime juice.
- Serve with salted tortilla chips.
- Tip: Cover the avocados with lime as quickly as possible to prevent guacamole from turning brown. Cover tightly to store.