Heart-Shaped Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
- Flour - Whole Wheat Flour - Baking Soda - Salt - Butter - Sugar - Brown Sugar - Vanilla - Eggs - Mini Chocolate Chips - Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Combine ingredients. 2. Melt chocolate. 3. Add a layer of cookie dough to heart-shaped pan.
4. Add melted chocolate and another cookie layer. 5. Bake for 20 minutes. 6. Serve and devour!
For an extra special treat, serve with ice cream!
- Use whole wheat flour in place of all-purpose. - Substitute sugar for honey or apple sauce. - Use dark chocolate chips. - Swap eggs for egg whites.
- Espresso Chips - Nuts - Sprinkles - Valentine's Day Candies
- Don't overmix batter - Grease cookie pan. - Do not overbake cookies. - Use room temperature ingredients