Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) directly through GA4. However, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through forms or other interactive features on our website.
- Usage Information: GA4 automatically collects certain information about your device, browser, and interactions with our website. This information may include IP addresses, device identifiers, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, pages visited, and the dates and times of your visits.
How We Use the Information:
- Analytics and Improvements: We use GA4 to analyze aggregated and anonymized data to understand user behavior, improve our website, and optimize user experience. This includes analyzing trends, measuring website performance, and identifying areas for enhancement.
- Personalization: We may use information collected through GA4 and other sources to personalize your experience on our website, such as displaying content and offers that are relevant to your interests.
- Communication and Support: If you provide us with your contact information, we may use it to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, provide support, or send you updates about our services. We will obtain your explicit consent where required by applicable laws.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- Service Providers: We may share information collected through GA4 with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating, analyzing, and improving our website. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect the confidentiality and security of the information.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose information if required to do so by law or in response to valid legal requests, such as subpoenas or court orders.
Pinterest: We share data with Pinterest as necessary for the operation of the Pinterest Tag and for advertising and analytics purposes.
Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in using and analyzing the data collected via the Pinterest Tag.
We may collect the following types of information when you visit our website and interact with the Pinterest Tag:
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our website, including the device type, operating system, and unique device identifiers.
- Website Activity: The Pinterest Tag allows us to track your interactions with our website, such as page views, product views, and other actions you take.
- Conversion Events: We may track when you complete specific actions on our website, such as making a purchase, signing up for a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
We use the information collected via the Pinterest Tag for the following purposes:
- Advertising: We use the data to measure the effectiveness of our Pinterest advertising campaigns and to optimize our ad targeting.
- Analytics: We use the data to analyze website traffic and user behavior to improve our website's performance.
- Marketing: We may use the data to deliver targeted advertisements to you on Pinterest or other platforms.
Information You Voluntarily Provide: We collect personal information such as your name or email address. We do not sell, share or lend your email address. Some of the content we send may contain affiliate links or be sponsored by third-parties. We do earn a commission if you go on to purchase products using those affiliate links.
www.mightymrs.com uses log files. Log files include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages and number of clicks for trend analysis, site administration, tracking of visitor movement around the site, and collection of demographics. IP addresses and other related information is not linked to information that is personally identifiable.
COOKIES and PIXELS
Facebook cookies and pixels are used to show relevant content to our Facebook followers and site visitors.
DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
Google, as a third party vendor, uses the DART cookie which enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.mightymrs.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.mightymrs.com uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ad Settings page.
To disable cookies, you may do so through your browser settings or options. More information about cookie management as it pertains to each web browser can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
www.mightymrs.com and its advertising partners and affiliates may use web beacons (also called transparent GIFs, web bugs, pixels or action tags). Web beacons can recognize information on your computer such as cookies, time/date of pages viewed and descriptions of pages containing the web beacon. mightymrs.com may use web beacons for things like determining if you are logged into the Site and if you are connected to a third-party. Third parties also may use web beacons to serve advertisements automatically determined to be relevant to your habits, behaviors and information.
Some of the Site's third-party partners and affiliates may use Flash cookies, also called locally shared objects (LSOs), to track user behaviors in various ways. LSOs are installed through Adobe's Flash video player and store collections of data on a user's computer. For more information, please visit the NAI's website and Adobe Macromedia's site.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The "help" feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.