Boozy Raspberry Chocolate Yogurt Dessert. Well, that's a mouthful. I wanted you guys to know all about this crazy dessert cocktail though! So I couldn't leave out the details.
What does this boozy raspberry chocolate yogurt dessert taste like?
Let's actually break this thang down:
Spiked — YES. This is a dessert and a cocktail all in one. Woot! To make it virgin, just replace the Kahlua with milk.
Chocolate-Raspberry — May be my favorite combo ever. Yours too?
Yogurt — Similar to regular mousse but healthier, yummier and a lot easier. Win-win-win!
Now that we've broken that down, let's talk about what this dessert cocktail is like to consume! 🙂 Well, first, it's pretty thick. You can sip it but you probably want to go ahead and dig in with a spoon.
Different types of chocolate yogurt
It's made with chocolate yogurt but you could also use plain yogurt and add chocolate syrup or chocolate chips. However, there's a special place in my heart for Stonyfield chocolate yogurt because it's ridiculously delicious all by itself.
SO, I'm not sure this would be as good if you tried it another way. So, no guarantees but in a pinch, if you can't find that brand of yogurt, there are other options. Play around with it and see what you like best. Or keep it simple and just find a chocolate yogurt you like.
Fresh or frozen raspberries?
A little about the raspberries. I used frozen raspberries because that's what I had. They work fine. You can also use fresh. I'm not a big stickler about always doing things a certain way.
Do what works for you depending on what's readily available to you. Most importantly don't stress! Cooking and enjoying delicious recipes is supposed to be fun. 😉
You'll need a blender
Last thing you're going to need to know is that you need a blender. Need one? Check out this KitchenAid blender.
Another boozy raspberry recipe
Love raspberries in your drinks? Well then be sure to check out my raspberry gin fizz recipe.
Making this raspberry chocolate yogurt dessert for a holiday party or special occasion?
Then you may like some of my other recipes that pair nicely with this dessert:
- Browse all my dinner recipes
- Browse all my appetizer recipes
- Browse all my holiday recipes
- Browse all my cocktail recipes
This Boozy Raspberry Chocolate Yogurt Dessert recipe was featured on Back to my Southern Roots!
Boozy Raspberry Chocolate Yogurt Dessert
- 10 oz Stonyfield chocolate yogurt
- 4 oz Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon honey optional if you want to make it sweeter
- 10 raspberries reserve 2 for garnish
- Chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts for garnish optional
- Blend chocolate yogurt with Kahlua and raspberries until smooth. Blend in honey if you taste it and would prefer it to be sweeter.
- Pour into champagne flutes.
- Garnish with a single raspberry, a few chocolate chips and a sprinkle of chopped hazelnuts. Enjoy!