This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn a commission.Jump down to Recipe
You may have seen a recipe like this going around Pintest. It's simple. It's delicious. And you can make it in a Crock-Pot. However, there's a secret little ingredient here that makes this dish not like the other ones. Want to know what it is? Wait for it... wait for it... okay, okay, it's Panko crumbs. I'll admit, I got the idea to add fried Panko crumbs from another recipe I made recently (which was not very tasty by the way so I won't be sharing it!). So, here ya go: Easy Crispy Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Chicken.
Crispy Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
Sometimes crock pot meals can be all one texture. Beat the boredom with my secret crispy ingredient!Read Comments Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 16 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup water
- 1 bag frozen peas & carrots
- ¼ cup Panko crumbs
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil divided
- 1 bag no-yolk egg noodles
- Grease Crock-Pot with 2 tablespoon of oil. Place chicken breasts in the Crock-Pot. Add Italian dressing mix, cream cheese, cream of chicken soup and water. Stir in vegetables if desired; I like to add peas & carrots. Cook on low for 4+ hours or until chicken is throughly cooked. When chicken is cooked, remove and cut it up or shred it. Then place it back in the Crock-Pot, stirring into the sauce to thoroughly coat the chicken.
- Prepare noodles as directed on the package.
- For the crispy topping, heat remaining 2 tablespoon of oil over medium heat and fry panko crumbs until they are golden brown (about 2-3 mins). Serve creamy chicken over prepared noodles and sprinkle Panko crumbs on top.
Calories: 705kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 912mg | Potassium: 882mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5221IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 3mg
Follow Mighty Mrs. for more easy recipes!Find @MightyMrs on Pinterest
Leave a Reply