Here's a quick and easy use for diced or leftover ham!
This ham and cheese quiches makes a great breakfast or brunch.
★ Why You'll Love this Recipe ★
This recipe is easy to make with many ready-prepped ingredients link liquid eggs whites and Pillsbury pie crust.
Lower in Fat
There are a few tricks to making this lower in fat yet still tasty.
Lower your carbs further and make this without the crust. Just be sure to lightly grease the pan so it's easy to remove.
Great Use for Leftover Ham
Any type of ham and cheese works!
Use up what you have or choose your favorite type of ham and cheese. Note: I recommend using low fat and fat-free cheese if you are looking to keep this low in calories.
Fresh rosemary gives this a wonderful smell and lots of flavor.
★ More Recipe You'll Love ★
Want more easy brunch ideas?
Browse all my brunch recipes and be sure to Pin your favorites for later!
Low-fat Ham and Cheese Quiche
- 2 cups liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup fat free half and half
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese or fat-free mozzarella
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper to taste
- 1 pie crust
- 4 springs fresh rosemary
- Whisk together egg whites with half and half. Add ham, cheese, green onions, salt, and white pepper. Pour into pie crust.
- Brush some of the egg onto the crust. Cover loosely with foil and bake for one hour at 350˚F. 10-15 minutes before the end of the bake cycle (45 minutes into baking), remove foil cover and top with rosemary sprigs. Note: rinse rosemary sprigs under cold water and gently shake off excess water, then add to the top of the quiche. This prevents rosemary from burning. Leave uncovered to lightly brown the crust and toast the rosemary. Be careful! Oven and pan will be hot!
- When done, remove from oven and let cool to touch before serving.
Sally Lankford says
Cannot wait to try! This is the recipe I have been wanting to find! I may go ahead with regular 1/2& 1/2. Heavenly!
Angela G. says
Glad you found it! Enjoy!