Here's an easy recipe for making a homemade version of Starbuck's strawberry coconut milk Pink Drink using just 4 ingredients plus ice. Quick and simple recipe. Nothing to brew. Save money and make your own!
If you love the Starbuck’s “Pink Drink” but you don’t love spending $5 a cup on it, then you may want to try this easy recipe for making a similar drink yourself, at home.
After trying the pretty pink beverage at Starbuck’s, I spent a lot of time looking into what ingredients are in their drink and experimenting with different ingredients to try and match the flavor of their drink.
The trickiest part was getting the color right too. I found some juices had a nice color but not the right flavor and vice versa.
So what I landed on was this recipe for taste. If you’re craving the flavor of the Pink Drink, then this will get you there!
★ Why You’ll Love this Recipe ★
This recipe is different from others you’ll find online. You don’t need any special Starbuck’s ingredients. You don’t need to brew any teas. You just need to blend together a few ready-made ingredients are you’re good to go!
If you’re looking for a recipe that is very easy and tastes good, this is the one for you!
★ Ingredients You’ll Need ★
All you need is four ingredients plus ice. Simple!
Here’s what you need:
- White grape juice. I tried Welch’s and store brand. Both were good.
- Minute Maid Berry Punch. This particular berry blend is made with strawberries and had the right flavor. The color isn’t as vivid as other juices I tried but the flavor is the best. I recommend using this specific brand of berry punch.
- Coconut milk. You can find this in the refrigerated section at the grocery store near the milk. Just original coconut milk is what you want.
- Freeze-dried strawberries. These are added to the drink after blending and add to the flavor once they’ve had time to steep a little.
★ How to Make this Pink Drink Recipe ★
This Pink Drink can be made right in a drinking glass. I like to use a wide-mouth mason jar, but any drinking glass that will accommodate your handheld blender will work.
So, here’s what to do:
- Pour coconut milk, berry punch and grape juice into your glass.
- Blend these liquid together using a handheld immersion blender.
- Add ice and top with freeze-dried strawberries.
That’s it! Super simple. Super yummy!
★ Tools You’ll Need ★
You will need a handheld immersion blender to make this work. You can get one as cheap as $20. If you don’t want to buy one, you could also use a hand mixer, and either use a large cup or blend everything in a bowl, then transfer to a cup.
The reason you need this special tool is to blend the coconut milk fat with the juice. If you don’t blend these two ingredient together well, the coconut milk will separate from the juice and look sort of curdled.
So if you’re committed to making the best Pink Drink at home, you’ll want to invest in this tool. You can also use an immersion blend for really delicious guacamole and for frothy your coffee.
★ Other Recipes You’ll Love ★
Sometime making a yummy drink is an easy way to treat yourself and deal with the weather if you’re hot or cold. It can be just as comforting and refreshing as a meal but takes less time and saves calories.
So for those reasons, I enjoy making some fun beverages. I think you might too! I have a few favorite recipes I can share will you.
Browse all my beverage recipes and be sure to Pin your favorites!
Easy Homemade Pink Drink Recipe
- ¼ cup white grape juice
- 1 cup berry punch
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp freeze dried strawberries
- Pour white grape juice, berry punch and coconut milk into a large drinking glass.
- Blend together using a handheld immersion blender.