Try setting up an Agua Fresca Drink Station for your next party! These 4 easy recipes will delight your guests and can be turned into a bar by adding alcohol options for spiking and making individual cocktails.
How to Set Up a Super Easy Agua Fresca Drink Station!
Delight party guests with a drink bar featuring a beautiful display of refreshing agua fresca beverages!
Super Easy Agua Fresca Recipes
Your aqua fresca drink station will look so fancy yet will be really very easy to pull off. Even offering all 4 flavors.
Kids and adults alike love having several options to choose from.
How to Make Agua Fresca the Quick and Easy Way
Now, I realize "fresca" means fresh and if you have time to fresh squeeze your juice, then I'm certain it will taste wonderfully refreshing and flavorful. But, let's be honest. We don't all have that kind of time.
So, my secret to making really delicious but also quick and easy aguqa fresca is to start with a good quality juice. Add some fresh fruit slices and herb and you get a touch of that "fresca" elements and as a bonus, it makes your beverage not only look amazing but also easy to identify.
Four Different Flavors
Recipes for the following flavors are outlined below:
• Strawberry Basil
• Coconut Lime
• Lavender Lemonade
• Pineapple Orange with Blackberries
Serve in Labeled Glass Carafes
I really love serving aguas fresca in glass carafes. They come with a lid which makes them easy to store and put out on display.
They are also the perfect size. There's enough room for ice and plenty of beverage but they aren't huge so they don't take up a lot of table space. You also most likely won't have a ton of leftovers.
You can add chalkboard labels to your carafes so you can write directly on the jar. It not only looks cute, but it's also functional!
Perfect for when you have a dink that's pink in color and you don't want to leave people wondering, "Is that cranberry juice, strawberry something or...? Hmm..." Just use a piece of chalk or better yet, a chalk marker, to label it right on the bottle.
Add an alcohol option for adults.
21 or older? You can easily turn this beverage station into a bar but adding a few options for alcohol. Vodka would go with any of these flavors since it has a neutral taste but you can also offer other mixers like tequila or rum.
The nice thing is, this allows for people to add the amount of alcohol they want and also keeps the drinks virgin for kids or adult who choose not to make these into a cocktail.
Make Ahead Directions
To make these agua fresca drinks ahead of time, simply leave out the ice and garnishes. Then add ice and garnishes to the carafes right before serving.
Want more easy recipe ideas?
This agua fresca drink station with 4 beverage recipes, was featured on Menu Plan Monday!
Agua Fresca Drink Station (4 Recipes)
COCONUT LIME AGUA FRESCA
- 2 cups limeade
- 1 ¾ cups water
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- Garnish with lime slices
STRAWBERRY BASIL AGUA FRESCA
- 2 cups strawberry juice strawberry-white cranberry, strawberry kiwi or strawberry lemonade
- 1 ¾ cups water
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices
LAVENDAR LEMONADE AGUA FRESCA
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoon fresh lavender
- Garnish with lemon slices
PINEAPPLE-ORANGE BERRY AGUA FRESCA
- 2 ¼ cups pineapple-orange juice
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup fresh blackberries or blueberries
- Add ingredients to 4 different carafes for each flavor.* Place cap on carafe and gently turn upside down twice to mix ingredients. Serve immediately.
- *For the coconut lime flavor, you may want to use an electric emulsifier to get the coconut cream to blend with the limeade.
- *For the pineapple-orange berry flavor, you can muddle most of your blackberries to help them release their juice them by pressing them using a muddler. Reserve a few whole blackberries for garnish.
- *To boost the flavor of any of these add more citrus (either lime or lemon juice will enhance the fruity flavor)
- Pour into cups filled with ice to serve.