This is a super simple way to make a very festive Christmas cranberry mimosa! A perfect cocktail for your holiday party!
It's all about the garnish
This is a simple and super tasty little mimosa but really, let's be honest, this drink is all about being cute and festive. You can't go wrong with rosemary + cranberries for that wintery, holiday feel!
Add some holiday cheer by choosing some festive glassware.
This is a pilsner glass so it's not actually proper for a mimosa but who care? It's festive!
Make this a mocktail!
Simply replace the champagne with a clear, bubbly soda like Sprite or ginger ale.
Need some more ideas to help celebrate the season?
Be sure to check out my other holiday recipes:
- Cranberry Walnut Stuffed Pork
- Baked Cinnamon French Toast
- White Christmas Cocktail
- Or browse all my holiday recipes
Happy holidays to you and yours!
Cranberry Christmas Mimosa
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh cranberries or pomegranate seeds
- Make sure champagne and juice are chilled.
- Pour glass half full of champagne or sparkling wine then fill rest of the way with cranberry juice. Add a splash of grenadine to sweeten as little or as much as you'd like!
- Float fresh cranberries or pomegranate seeds on top and add a sprig of fresh rosemary for garnish.