I tasted creamy tomato spinach ravioli for the first time a few weeks ago and it’s already a family favorite!
I went to a Pampered Chef party my friend was hosting and they cooked a sample meal to demonstrate the products and this is what they cooked. So good and so easy!
This dish is incredibly easy to make and it tastes like something you’d pay $20-25 for at a fancy Italian restaurant. I recreated this recipe for friends and they said it was awesome. Even the kiddos liked it without the sauce though, ha ha.
You can use frozen raviolis to make these. Choose your filling — cheese or meat fillings both work great!
You’re going to love the cream pink sauce and the depth of flavor the cheese adds but most of all I’m pretty sure you’ll love how easy this is to make for dinner!
Want more easy dinner ideas? Browse all my dinner recipes.
Creamy Tomato Spinach Ravioli
- 32 oz frozen cheese ravioli
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 small onion chopped
- 28 oz petite diced tomatoes 2 small or 1 large can
- 2 tbsp tomato paste get the kind in a tube
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 8 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella parmesan cheese blend
- In a large skillet, saute garlic and onion in oil ove medium/low heat. Add frozen ravioli, stir to coat in oil so it doesn't stick to pan. Cook frozen ravioli for about 15 mins, stirring frequently.
- Add diced tomatoes, whipping cream, oregano and fresh spinach. Cook over medium heat for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cheese and stir to thoroughly mix. Serve with homemade garlic bread.