This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn a commission.Jump down to Recipe
Low-fat Ham & Cheese Quiche
Ham and cheese is a classic quiche combo. Reduce the fat in your dairy products to make a healthier decadent meal.Read Comments Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 Servings
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup fat free half and half
- 1 cup diced ham
- ½ cup cubed Gruyere cheese
- ½ onion diced & sautéed
- ⅛ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pie crust
- white pepper to taste
- 3-4 springs fresh rosemary
- Whisk together eggs and half and half. Add ham, cheese and white pepper and pour into pie crust.
- Brush egg on crust. Sprinkle parmesan then rosemary on top. Cover and bake for about an hour at 350˚F.
- Remove cover last 10-15 minutes to brown crust. Use rosemary sprigs to garnish.