These Jalapeño Popper bites are perfect for tailgating or serve as an easy appetizer for any party. Just 3 ingredients! No cook! Made with smoked cheddarbest sausage, cream cheese, pickled jalapeño and a toothpick!
These tasty little treats are super easy to make! They are no-cook, so great for tossing together when you're short on time.
These no-cook jalapeño poppers are bite-sized and are surprisingly hearty, made with smoked cheddarbest sausage, pickled jalapeño, and cream cheese.
★ Why You'll Love this Recipe ★
These jalapeño popper bites are excellent finger food for parties of any kind but are a favorite for tailgates because they do not need to be kept warm, are quick and easy to prep, and are popular among men and women. Hey, let's be honest, that's not typically always the case.
The key is starting with cheddarbest sausage. Locally, Smith's is the brand of choice.
If you are not local, you can order online or choose another cheese-infused, smoked sausage.
Just be sure the sausage is al;ready cooked and is safe to consumer out of the package. The packaging will note this right on it.
★ Ingredients You'll Need ★
You'll need just 3 ingredients plus toothpicks to holder everything together and makes serving easy as well.
Here's what you need:
- Smith's Cheddarbest sausage. Or another brand of cooked sausage with cheese.
- Whipped cream cheese. I find this is easier to work with than a block of cream cheese since you can scoop it, but block cheese works too if that's what you have.
- Pickled Jalapeño peppers. The small ones in the jar work best so you may need to do a little digging to find the perfect size. For that reason, get a decent sized jar.
★ Tips & FAQs ★
Do these need to be refrigerated?
Yes. These should be chilled before transporting, or transported over ice or in a cold cooler. They are safe to sit out for about 2-4 hours but then should be chilled again.
To transport these, use a platter or food storage container with a lid or loosely cover.
Can fresh jalapeños be used?
Yes. However, they will be much more spicy.
To tone them down, you can quick pickle them by placing slices in a bowl along with a heavy splash of vinegar (any kind works) and a big pinch of salt. Toss to combine. Allow to pickle for at least 10 minutes before using.
★ More Recipes You'll Love ★
Want more tailgate recipe ideas?
More Football Food Ideas
This easy, no-cook recipe for jalapeño popper bites was featured on South Your Mouth!
No-cook Jalapeño Poppers
- 4 Smith's Cheddarbest wieners sliced into 1" pieces
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese
- 24 small pickled jalapeños
- Cut each smoked Cheddarbest wiener into 8 coin-shaped slices, approximately ½ - ¾" thick.
- Layer Cheddarbest coins with ¼ teaspoon of cream cheese.
- Top with a pickled jalapeño ring and insert a toothpick into each stack.
- Chill until ready to serve.