This Catalina pink pasta salad with eggs is one of my family’s recipes that takes me back to summer barbecues we had when I was a kid.
Now, I often make it at my own barbecues and everyone is always surprised to see a pink pasta salad! It’s not just the lighting in the photo above, it’s actually pink! Bet you haven’t seen or had a pasta salad like this one before and if you have, then you know how good this is.
While you’re here, be sure to browse my other recipes!
- 1 20oz large box of elbow macaroni
- 1 16oz bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 large red onion very thinly sliced
- 10 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1 7oz jar sliced green olives (optional)
- Slice onion and eggs into rounds & then cut rounds into quarters.
- Cook pasta al dente; drain & rinse w/ cold water.
- Mix dressing, mayo, olives and onions. Add pasta then lightly fold in eggs.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, preferably overnight.