These baked jam and brie knots are best fresh out of the oven. The brie is still melty, the dough is fresh baked, warm and fluffy and the jam melts together with the brie in the most amazing way!
Just 3 Ingredients!
All you need to make these awesome breakfast or appetizer knots are: Pillsbury crescent roll dough, brie cheese, and apricot jam. This simple combination tastes so amazing, you won’t believe how easy they are to make! The sweet and tart apricot jam pairs really well with the rich and creamy brie cheese. All baked and melted together inside of fresh dough, you mouth will loves these little treats!
These baked brie knots are so easy to make!
Watch how to fill and wrap these up so they bake perfectly:
You can use any type of jam you’d like.
My favorite jam to pair with brie is apricot but try some different type and see what you like. This recipe is really easy so it’s not a big difficult to experiment a little.
What kind of jam goes best with Brie?
If you’re having trouble deciding which type of jam to use here are some that naturally pair really well with brie:
- Apricot jam
- Peach jam
- Raspberry Jam
- Strawberry jam
- Fig jam
You can use preserves, jelly or jam. What’s the difference? Read here to learn more.
Ever tried lingonberry jam?
First, let me just admit that I am little obsessed with lingonberries. Long before I ever stepped foot into an Ikea, I was loving on some lingonberries. My first discovery of these tart micro berries was at iHop. Sweedish crepes topped with a lingonberry butter spread and powdered sugar. (Copycat iHop Lingonberry crepes recipe here!) So so good! If you’d never tried them, I highly recommend them on crepes or toast with a lot of butter. You can also use them in this recipe. They are a little more tart than traditional jams so you made find you like a sweeter jam better, or you may want to add a sprinkle of sugar in if you use lingonberry jam.
Could you add nuts to these jam and brie knots?
Yes! I think almonds pair well with these. You can get creative and “glue” them to the outside with icing, or you could simple toss them inside along with the brie and jam so everything is enclosed neatly.
Want more breakfast or brunch ideas?
- 1 7oz package brie cheese
- 4 tbsp jam
- 1 8oz package crescent rolls
- 4 tbsp slivered almonds optional
- Cut brie cheese into 1" x 1" squares.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles along perforations. Place a square of brie cheese next to the shortest side of the triangle. Spoon 1/2 tbsp jam over top of the brie. Add almonds to each if desired. Repeat for all triangles.
- Fold shortest corners over top of brie and jam and pinch together. Take the longest point of the triangle and wrap it around the outside forming a swirl and covering the open sides. Fold closed the three remaining corners on the bottom to prevent leakage.
- Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350˚ on a top rack for 12 minutes or until golden brown.