Cute and tasty too! Just ingredients. Ready to eat in just 15 minutes. A simple party appetizer. Everything you love about avocado toast, mini sized! Toast crackers are loaded with yummy toppings. No cooking required!
Everything you love about avocado toast in mini size!
Adorable mini toast crackers are topped with fresh smashed avocado, bacon bits, grape tomatoes and finished off with Everything Bagel seasoning.
★ Why You’ll Love this Recipe ★
No cooking required! These tiny snacks are super quick and easy to prep making this an ideal party appetizer for the busy holiday season.
Perfect for any gathering, enjoy as game day football food, or as a everyday snack or breakfast.
These are just so darn cute! These little toasts are colorful, crunchy, creamy and taste yummy too.
You'll love the fresh, creamy avocado paired with salty bacon and seasoning and the tomatoes give this a pop of moisture that goes well with the crunch little toast crackers.
★ Ingredients You'll Need ★
You only need 5 ingredients to build delicious flavor!
Here's everything you need:
- Mini Toasts. These crackers come pre-toasted and ready to top!
- Avocados. Squeeze to check for ripeness. Yo want them nice and squishy so they smash easily into a creamy, spreadable toast topping.
- Bacon bits. Splurge for real bacon bits or you can make your own.
- Grape or cherry tomatoes. These little tomatoes are the perfect size for mini toasts and look nice too.
- Everything Bagel seasoning. A lend of season seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper. Everything you need, all in one easy shaker.
That's it! Simple!
★ How to Make Mini Avocado Toast ★
The only handy work you'll need to do it slicing the tomatoes, peeling and smashing the avocados and they the fun part — layering everything together.
★ Tips & FAQs ★
Can these be made ahead?
These are best prepped right before serving so that the toast stays crunchy. I do not recommend making these the night before.
The great things is these only take about 10-minute minutes to assemble so it's easy to throw together right before hosting or heading to a party.
Can't find mini toast?
You can make your own by toasting pieces of a plain bagel. Or substitute your favorite cracker.
If you're determined to pull off the classic avocado toast look and you can find the petite toast crackers, you can shop them on Amazon.
You can also toast Melba toast which as slightly larger but still have that mini, cute vibe
★ More Recipes You'll Love ★
Love easy appetizer?
Browse all my appetizer recipes and Pin your favorites for later.
Love quick and easy recipes?
This easy appetizer recipe for mini avocado toast was featured on South Your Mouth!
Tiny Avocado Toast
- 12 petite toasts
- 2 avocados soft and ripe
- ½ cup tri-colored grape or cherry tomatoes quartered
- ¼ cup real bacon bits
- Everything Bagel seasoning to taste
- Peel and seed avocados. Smash with a knife to create a spreadable texture.
- Spread each piece of mini toast with avocado.
- Top each piece of avocado toast with bacon bits.
- Add quartered tomatoes to each.
- Sprinkle Everything Bagel seasoning on top to finish these off.